WE900 Weather Station (4-20mA)
The weather station is designed to be a drop-in weather monitoring station for easy integration with existing systems. The weather station's 4-20 mA sensors will interface with any SCADA, PLC, or RTU system that can accept a 4-20mA input.
Additional Weather Station Sensors
• WE100 Barometric Pressure Sensor, mounted inside junction box (PN# EA0000)
• WE300 Solar Radiation Sensor plus mounting hardware (PN# EB0000)
• WE710 Flat Surface Temperature Sensor (PN# EFA000)
• EP180 Evaporation Pan (PN# EN0000)
• RG200 Rain Gauge 6 inch, Tipping Bucket (PN# EJ0000
• RG600 Rain Gauge 8 inch, Tipping Bucket (PN# EK0000)
• WE830 Mounting Tripod (PN# EI0000)
• Easy-to-use and economical
• High quality, rugged, industrial grade sensors for monitoring, alarming, and reporting
• Wind Direction, Wind Speed,Humidity, & Temperature Sensor electronics are fully encapsulated in marine grade epoxy for complete environmental protection and a long operating life.
The WE900 Global Water Weather Station includes the following weather sensors and installation hardware:
• WE550 Wind Speed Sensor
• WE570 Wind Direction Sensor
• WE700 Temperature Sensor
• WE600 Humidity Sensor
• WE770 Solar Shield
• WE820 1 inch 304 stainless steel mounting frame with 316 stainless steel fittings, 6 ft tall, 3 ft wide crossbar.
• Junction box
The following weather sensors and hardware can be added to the weather station:
• WE100 Barometric Pressure Sensor
• WE300 Solar Radiation Sensor
• WL400 Water Level Sensor
• EP180 Evaporation Pan
• RG200 Rain Gauge 6", Tipping Bucket
• RG600 Rain Gauge 8", Tipping Bucket
• WE830 Mounting Tripod
Global Water's Weather Station includes full assembly on a sturdy and durable stainless steel tube frame that can be mounted onto a pre-existing base or onto the WE830 Global Water Tripod for upright installation. The unit is designed for durability and endurance in harsh conditions. The WE770 Solar Shield, a ventilated sun shield with high reflectiveness, low heat retention, and low thermo conductivity, is provided as protection and a mounting platform for the Temperature and Humidity sensors.
Weather Monitoring Station Applications
Designed for general meteorological applications, the Global Water Weather Station is a rugged and low-cost system for a variety of weather monitoring applications, including:
• Environmental Studies
• Wastewater Facilities
• Water Budget Analysis
• Water Conservation
Weather Monitoring Station Installation
Proper siting for weather sensors is important to ensure accurate readings. For example, wind sensors should not be installed too close to a building, as turbulence created by the building can interfere with readings. The Solar Radiation sensor should be installed in direct sunlight on a level surface (bubble level and leveling screws are included with purchase).
Purchase of both the Wind Direction and Wind Speed sensors includes a T-mounting bar with a 1" stainless steel coupling unit and allen wrench for easy allen set screw installation. Individual wind sensors or solar radiation sensors include 1 inch stainless steel elbow couplers and an allen wrench. The Solar Shield (with a stainless steel elbow coupler) can be used for protection and easy installation of the Temperature and Humidity sensors. The Barometric Pressure sensor can be mounted with straps for a variety of applications (including inside a datalogger or to a display for hand-held use).
Solar Panel WS Mounting Hardware
SP140 Solar Panel, 40 Watt
SP102 Solar Panel, 5 Watt
WE770 Solar Shield
Standard Delivery Breakdown
Manufacturer sends item to our hub where we do a quality check and package the item for safe shipping.