The RiverSurveyor®, M9 ADCP system gives a new perspective to the notion of measuring open channel hydraulics. Using SonTek’s exclusive SmartPulseHD®, multiple acoustic frequencies are fused with precise bandwidth control for the most robust and continuous shallow-to-deep discharge measurements ever.
1. Multi-Band - Multiple acoustic frequencies
2. Vertical acoustic beam
4. Internally computed discharge and secure data
5. Standard 360º compass and two-axis tilt sensor
6. Reverberation control with ping rates to 70Hz
8. RTK GPS (optional)
The SonTek RiverSurveyor M9 system just keeps on getting better! Our engineers continue to improve and build upon the award-winning technology, with features to include:
1. No tagline/tape measure required: With RiverSurveyor Stationary Live, automatically measure the distance between stations with DGPS or RTK GPS-equipped systems.
2. Manual configuration: Now you can set blanking distance, cell size, and number of cells for moving boat measurements.
3. Real-time QA/QC warnings: Know when there could be a problem before there is one.
4. Zipped files: New and improved compression and auto-decompression, providing faster access to large amounts of data.
5. Sample filter: Remove your random velocity outliers with ease!
The patented and award-winning SonTek RiverSurveyor® M9 system gives a new perspective to the notion of measuring open channel hydraulics. Using SonTek's exclusive SmartPulseHD®, multiple acoustic frequencies are fused with precise bandwidth control for the most robust and continuous shallow-to-deep discharge measurements ever. A deterministic microcontroller expertly apportions the proper acoustics, pulse scheme, and cell size to get the highest definition possible so you can focus on the measurement, not the instrument setup. The system even has a vertical beam for precise channel definition and it's all designed to work intuitively. And just like the name implies - SmartPulseHD (just like your TV) lets you see the clearest velocity picture possible with cell sizes down to 2 cm.
|Profiling Range: Distance||0.06 to 40m|
|Profiling Range: Velocity*||±20 m/s|
|Velocity: Accuracy*||±0.25% of measured velocity; ±0.2cm/s|
|Velocity: Resolution||0.001 m/s|
|Number of Cells||Up to 128|
|Cell Size||0.02 to 4m|
|Transducer Configuration: Number||Nine (9) Transducers|
|Transducer Configuration: Beam Frequency & Slant Angle||Dual 4-beam 3.0 MHz/1.0 MHz; Janus 25° Slant Angle|
|Transducer Configuration: Vertical Beam||0.5 MHz Vertical Beam Echosounder|
|Depth: Range||0.20 to 80m|
|Depth: Resolution||0.001 m|
|Discharge Measurement Range: Bottom-Track||0.3 to 40m|
|Discharge Measurement Range: RTK GPS||0.3 to 80m|
|Discharge Measurement: Computations||Internal|
*Please contact SonTek for accuracies better than 1% or velocities >10 m/s
Standard Delivery Breakdown
Manufacturer sends item to our hub where we do a quality check and package the item for safe shipping.