The water sampler is fully made of PVC and its interior is totally free from metal parts. Top- and bottom plates are held together with a sea water resistant rubber string, and a drop messenger releases the closing mechanism. Because of the open construction during the deployment, the Niskin bottle can be used at any depth.
Niskin water sampler can be used singly (by use of 1 pc Centre hanger for single ocean water sampler) or in series and closes correspondingly. The Niskin water bottles are also available in a special version, (61.xxx series) which can only be used with our Rosette and Racks system. The 61.XXX series comes without drop messenger and two M10 bolts.
Standard delivery for Niskin water bottles is a 400 g drop messenger. If you want to use a centre hanger you must use an 800 g drop messenger.
• Niskin water sampler 1.7 Ltr (Free flow) - (Image 2)
• Niskin water sampler 2.5 Ltr (Free flow) - (Image 3)
• Niskin water sampler 5.0 Ltr - (Image 4)
• Niskin water sampler 7.5 Ltr - (Image 5)
• Niskin water sampler 10 Ltr - (Image 6)
• Niskin water sampler 12 Ltr - (Image 7)