Robust Monitoring System in a Small Compact Design
A quickly deployable water monitoring platform with remote telemetry.
Just two people needed to lift this buoy into place reducing deployment and maintenance costs. The entire system can be installed without divers, allowing for complete serviceability from a small boat or watercraft. A buoy that is secure and difficult to steal or vandalize.
Collect data from any YSI 6-series or EXO Sonde via two data delivery systems.
Receive remote data via two data delivery systems:
• Basic data delivery sends a raw data file to your computer
• Web-based option posts data directly to a public or private web site.
Among the advantages of remote data delivery are:
• Save you unnecessary trips into the field, reducing operating costs
• Makes you aware of changing conditions as they occur, improving response time
• Match your calibration and maintenance schedules to actual sensor performance, reducing consumables
Collect data in waters that may have been previously out of reach. The EMM68 buoy is an economical alternative to an installed permanent fixture on bridge pilings and piers.
|Equipment used with||EXO Sondes, 6-Series Sondes, Storm3|
|Mooring Attachment||Single or two-point|
|Power||2 solar panels, 12 v/24 amp-hr battery|
|Warranty||1-year on main buoy unit|
|Weight||48 kg (105 lbs)|
Standard Delivery Breakdown
Manufacturer sends item to our hub where we do a quality check and package the item for safe shipping.