Deeper Sonar Flexible Arm Mount 2.0 for Boat or Kayak
Transform your boat, kayak, or float tube into a hi-spec sonar system. Simply attach your Deeper Sonar (3.0, PRO, PRO+, PRO+ 2, CHIRP, CHIRP 2), clamp the flex arm to your vessel, and troll your sonar to create incredible maps or pinpoint your targets.
The new Flex Arm 2.0 adjusts by up to 8” / 20 cm while mounted. This means your sonar will remain on the surface, ensuring constant connectivity with your smartphone.
The new G-Clamp offers fully secure clamping to your vessel. It can be securely fastened to any object on your vessel that is 2.7” / 6.8 cm thick or less.
At 31” / 79 cm, the new Flex Arm 2.0 can be positioned in a variety of ways and used with an even wider range of vessels.
1. Installs in seconds with no drilling.
2. Can hold up to 44 lbs / 20 kg load.
3. Made in the EU from high-strength materials.
4. Flexible column for quick, easy height adjustment when moving from one vessel to another.
5. Suitable for use in any conditions and at higher trolling speeds.
1. Place the security strap onto your Flexible Arm Mount. This ensures there is absolutely no chance of losing the mount with your Deeper Sonar on it.
2. Now attach your Deeper Sonar to the Flexible Arm Mount. Place the plastic node into the bottom attachment point of your Deeper, then firmly tighten the screw into the middle attachment point.
3. Attach the G-Clamp to any part of your boat which is 2.7in / 6.8 cm thick or less. Now secure the security strap to your boat/kayak.
4. Adjust the flexible column to position your Deeper Sonar so it is semi-submerged in the water.
|Weight||1.4 lbs / 640 g|
|Length||31 in / 79 cm|
|Wave adjustment||8 in / 20 cm adjustment|
|Compatible with||Deeper CHIRP; CHIRP 2; PRO+ 2; PRO+; PRO; 3.0|
Stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass reinforced with plastic aluminum
Mount with Wave Rider Motion responsive design
Standard Delivery Breakdown
Manufacturer sends item to our hub where we do a quality check and package the item for safe shipping.