ATEX EX II 2G EX ib IIB T4 Intrinsically Safe Wireless Anemometer
• EX 2G ex ib II . Monitor wind condition in hazardous area
• IP67 Water-proof. Withstands harsh environments.
• Smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth and free iOS/Android App
• Long Wireless transmission range. Up to 1300 m (3000m with external antenna)
• 4 years sensor battery life
• Integrated alarm & pre-alarm warning lights
• Build in audible alarm
• 3 programmable alarm relay outputs
• Backlighted graphic LCD with large digits
ATEX Certified EX II 2 G EX ib IIB T4
Intrinsically Safe for Zone 1 & 2 Hazardous Sites
Adopt innovative low-power-consumption wireless technology on wind sensors. The 3-year long battery life reduces your maintenance cost significantly. Moreover, Scarlet’s WS-E10/WSD-E11 with its water-proof and Explosion-proof features make it capable to hold up to all extreme environment.
Device is certified as EX II 2 G EX ib IIB T4 by ATEX approvals for use in hazardous areas zone 1 and zone 2. The user can monitor the wind situation in safe distance from the non-hazardous area to eliminate any potential danger. Together, we make you and your worksite safe and sound.
Easy Operation & Installation
Wireless transmission distance up to 400 meters/ 1,300 meters (XB model). Easy-to-use solution for wind site evaluation in remote supervision. With three different active warning & alarm set points, users can customize their own alarm system.
Scarlet explosion-proof wireless anemometer allows external devices connectivity. Based on the pre-set values, the receiver can trigger local alarms such as LED lights and buzzer, or trigger external indication via 4 built-in relays when measured wind speeds exceeding the threshold. Scarlet aims to let you manage your workplace not only safe but smart.
• Long range transmission distance up to 400 meters/ 1,300 meters (XB model)
• Built-in 90dB audible alarm
• Up to 3 years sensor battery life
• Backlit graphical LCD with large digits
• Bluetooth 4.0 Smartphone Connectivity with Free iOS & Android App
• 4 programmable alarm relay outputs & 4-20mA outputs
• Active Warning with LED lights
• Replaceable wind cups and vanes
|ATEX Explosion-proof Level||EX II 2 G EX ib IIB T4|
|Wind Speed Measurement Range||0.3…50 m/s|
|Wind Speed Accuracy||+/- 3 %|
|Wind Speed Resolution||0.1 m/s|
|Units of Measurement||m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bf|
|Wind Direction Measurement Range||0-360° ,no blank sector, contactless magnetic measuring principle|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-30…55°C|
|Temperature Resolution||0.5 °C|
|Dimensions - Sensor||height 210 mm; diameter(cup to cup) 120 mm|
|Dimensions - Receiver||150 x 80 x 55 mm|
|Operating voltage||12...24 V DC|
|Antenna input (receiver)||50 ohm, SMA connector|
|Data transmission||every 2 seconds|
|Measurement interval||2 seconds|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz/ +10 dBm(standard); 908 MHz, 922 MHz (customizable)|
|Sensor battery||3.6V AA Lithium battery, Type: LS14500EX, Brand: SAFT|
|Audible alarm||85...90 dB|
|Relay Contacts Output||4 x relays, 2 A / 24 V|
|4-20 mA Output||4 mA=0 m/s, 20 mA=10...50 m/s (programmable)|
|Bluetooth LE||Optional. Range up to 40m|
|Mounting||Optional Accessary Self-Leveling Mounting Bracket|
Standard Delivery Breakdown
Manufacturer sends item to our hub where we do a quality check and package the item for safe shipping.